Other Skepticism Sites
On Skepticism and Rational Thinking
- Antievolution - The critics resource
- Understanding Evolution - an evolution website for teachers
- Talk.Origins Archive - archive of the Usenet newsgroup devoted to discussion of biological and physical origins primarily centering on the creation/evolution controversy
- Talkdesign.org - A sub-site of TalkOrigins.org and a response to the "Intelligent Design" movement of creationism
- Talk Reason - articles which defend genuine science from numerous attempts to replace it with theistic pseudo-science under various disguises and names
- The Panda's Thumb - dedicated to explaining the theory of evolution, critiquing the claims of the anti-evolution movement, and defending the integrity of science and science education in America and around the world
- 'The Evolution of the Wrist' - Study of the wrist has uncovered fascinating hints about human evolution.
On Humanism and non-theism in San Diego
Related Web Sites
- The Secular Web - Many Humanism/Atheism/Freethought sites are hosted here.
- The Brights - A bright's worldview is free of supernatural and mystical elements. The ethics and actions of a bright are based on a naturalistic worldview.
- The Society for Biblical Illumination - Shows how the Bible is not a moral guide nor was it written, inspired or dictated by a god but was written by many ancient scribes using myths and stories of the times.
- Enlightenment - San Diegan Jerome Kahn's site, which defies brief description
- Culture Café - A "blog". Semi-coherent musings about art, books, movies, and politics. Rationality spoken here.
- Institute for Humanist Studies
- Free Inquiry Group of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
- Freethinkers of Colorado Springs - a haven for people moving away from religious dogma
- Rationalitees Studio - an on-line shop with t-shirts, buttons, bumper stickers, etc., for skeptics and freethinkers.
- Darwin Fish and Evolve FISH Sales - On-Line ordering or 1-800-386-5846, Emblems and more.
- Humanist Society of Greater Phoenix - President: Susan Sackett
- The Museum of Hoaxes
- Hoax Warnings -- the "industry standard information source" for new virus hoaxes and false alerts
- Urban Legends Reference Pages - the facts about all those stories floating around the Internet
- CHILD Inc. - Children's Healthcare Is a Legal Duty, fighting religion-related neglect and abuse of children
- The Foundation for Scientific Literacy - making science accessible to everyone
- Secular Coalition For America - a Washington-based lobbying organization for atheists, humanists, freethinkers, and other nontheistic Americans
- Booksurge Self Publishing Service - provides professional services that enable authors to publish their own work
- Quackery in Holland - judge in Holland forbids use of word "Quack" for certain physicians
Some Extraordinary Claims
Other interesting sites